LUBSAT TECHNOLOGIES PTY
DSTV E143-4 NO COMMUNICATION
DSTV ERROR E143-4 HOW TO FIX CAUSES AND SOLUTIONS OF E143
No communication from the primary decoder, What is this error e143-4 on my dstv secondary triple view and extra view decoder . When i try to view channels on the other dstv decoders i get this notification
Error e143-4 on your dstv screen simply means that the primary ( slave ) decoders can not communicate with the primary decoder ( master). or the primary decoder is not receiving the heart beat from the secondary decoder. on Dstv triple view and extra view one decoder is set as the master and others must get authority from it to work. so any failure to get authorization from the primary decoder ( master ) will result to this error E143-4.
To fix this error check if the cable from the primary decoder is securely connected on to the secondary dstv decoders,
Major causes of error 143-4 are ; Wrong cable connections, Wrong setup , Failed equipment in the system, wrong extraview port settings in the decoder , Faulty communication port, Faulty cables, possibility of dstv pairing, Wrong installation from installers, Incompatible hardware, Long cable run heartbeat loss.
Call us for technical installations and fixing of E143-4
Call us to fix error E143-4 on your Explora or Dstv decoders, No communication from primary decoder will simply not disappear unless all the fixes are applied. We are Ellies accredited installers , Work guaranteed. Why not call us today ? or find a dstv installer near you . see Dstv installers list
THE FIX FOR ERROR E143-4
- Re check cable from the primary decoder – Check / try restarting your decoder
- Check extra view port settings in the decoder settings.
- Check if heart beat is being received in the primary decoder settings.
- check and see if the pairing of the decoders is the same, to work on triple and extra view
- Check when last heart beat was received from the primary decoder on the secondary decoder.
- Check for faulty devices in line the connection of the heart beat.
Call our installer care line for assistance 0110-838-281
DSTV FORUM Visit our dstv Forum to see what other users have to say about fixing E143-4 errors.